Electric heating is a popular heating method in recent years. It is clean and fast, but learning to use it can reduce some dangers, such as fire or scald. What is the use method of the electric heater switch? Now let's look at the relevant contents and the precautions for the use of electric heater. These issues also need to be considered.
Electric heating is a popular heating method in recent years. It is clean and fast, but learning to use it can reduce some dangers, such as fire or scald. What is the use method of electric heating switch? Let's take a look at the relevant contents, precautions for the use of electric heating. These issues also need to be considered, which is very important for electric heating in daily life.
1. Turn on the power switch of the electric heater first, and then turn the knob of the thermostat clockwise to the position. After heating for a period of time, when the indoor temperature is relatively warm, turn the knob of the thermostat counterclockwise until you hear the sound of the thermostat tick, and then do not turn it again.
2. At this time, you have set the temperature in your room. When the indoor temperature is lower than the temperature you set, the electric heater will restart automatically and start heating, until the temperature reaches the temperature you set, and then disconnect again. In this way, the temperature in your room will always remain at the temperature you set.
2. At the same time, the thermostat also has the function of anti-freezing, that is, if the temperature is lower than 0 ℃ and the indoor facilities are not damaged by freezing, you can turn on the power supply, turn on the power switch and set the temperature control switch to the anti-freezing safety gear "*". When the indoor temperature is lower than 0 ℃, the electric heater will automatically start and start heating to maintain the indoor temperature not lower than 0 ℃.
Precautions for use of electric heating?
1. Power requirements: The socket should not be located directly above the electric heater to prevent the heat from rising and burning the power supply. If there are frequent electrical appliances that are prone to sudden changes in current, such as electric welding machines, impact drills, electric hammers, etc., used together with the electric heater, it is easy to damage the electric heater.
2. Placement of oil-filled electric heater: oil-filled electric heater must be placed upright for use. If it is placed upside down, horizontally or diagonally, it will cause empty burning and burn the heating pipe.
3. The electric heater shall not be covered with any articles: if the articles are placed, the heat of the electric heater will not be released in time and cause the machine to burn. When using the electric heater with a special drying rack, be sure to wring the water dry to avoid water dripping in the control box of the electric heater causing danger (except for waterproof ones).
4. Clean the electric heater: use a soft cloth dipped in household detergent or soapy water to scrub, and do not use gasoline, A and other solvent to prevent the shell from being damaged, affecting the appearance or rusting.
5. Personal interests: You must understand your own safety.
What is the use method of the electric heater switch? The specific steps are described above. If you don't know enough about it, you can complete it according to the steps introduced by the editor. You will be familiar with the process by using it several times. Precautions for the use of electric heaters should be paid attention to during the use of electric heaters, because they play an important role in the power requirements or the placement of electric heaters, so these common sense must not be ignored.