Precautions and benefits of surfing
Summer is the best time to surf because the sea is cool. Surfing is driven by waves and should be carried out on the seashore with wind and waves. The height of the waves should be about 1m, and the minimum height should not be less than 30cm. So what should we pay attention to when surfing, and what are the benefits of surfing? How do we choose surfboards
1、 Myopia can surf
1. Myopia can surf
Myopia often has complications, especially high myopia. The most serious is retinal detachment. Among them, bungee jumping, surfing, parkour, diving, boxing, delta wing, mountain biking, basketball, high jump, football, running, diving, boxing and other violent sports are not suitable for people with high myopia.
It can be seen that myopia can surf, but it is taboo for people with high myopia.
2. What are the dangers of surfing
Marine life: Sharks are the most commonly heard marine creatures attacking surfers. In fact, there are not many shark attacks on surfers every year. Instead, like sea urchins and jellyfish, these two creatures are always accompanied by surfers. Most surfers should have been stung by jellyfish, and the severity may be fatal due to human factors.
Drowning: Ordinary drowning incidents rarely happen to the surfers. After all, surfboards are around. On the contrary, the surfers often play the role of lifeguards to rescue the drowning people. However, if the waves are big and the surfboard is washed away, it is also very likely to drown. It is better to go into the water with friends when surfing. In case of an emergency, someone can help you.
Waves: Waves can be beautiful and gentle, or ugly and fierce.
Undercurrent: Undercurrent is fatal to surfers and swimmers. Undercurrent can make you float far away in minutes and seconds. In fact, most people who can swim in the sea do not know how to deal with the undercurrent, and the panic caused is the main reason for drowning.
3. Precautions for Surfing
1. If you see jellyfish appearing or being bitten by jellyfish while surfing in the sea, please go ashore to have a rest.
2. When surfing in the open sea, if a mad dog wave covers the whole row of surfers, the surfer who is closest to the first wave area should quickly throw the surfboard back and dive into the water to hide.
3. The front surfer, the side surfer, the middle surfer, or the back surfer should keep three safe distances from the surfboard during the big wave, so that when the mad dog wave covers, everyone's surfboard and safety rope will not be entangled.
4. Surfers must abide by the rules of surfing and riding. One person has one wave, and whoever is closest to the starting point of the wave wall has the first priority to stand up. At this time, the competing surfers quickly brake or pull the board to stop surfing.
5. Beginner surfers should strengthen hand rowing training, physical training, foot training, and breath holding training in the water forward roll.
6. If you want to surf well, you must have wave diving skills. You must have high morale and strong physical strength. Usually, you should watch more surf videos, surf magazines, surf with surfers, watch more, surf more, and exchange experiences with friends. You can become a surfer soon.
2、 What is the essential equipment for surfing
1. The necessary equipment for surfing has a foot rope
It is an important accessory to ensure everyone's safety. When you fall into the water, you can find the surfboard along with it, and also ensure that the surfboard will not rush back to the shore or meet other surfers.
2. Surfing essential equipment has anti slip wax
No matter how good the surfboard is, it also needs waxing. Waxed surfboards can effectively increase the friction between the body and the board body. They are antiskid and stable, and are more stable when standing on the board and easier to sit upright when sitting on the board.
3. Surfing essentials have clothes
It is recommended to wear wear resistant clothes in summer, which can prevent friction, water and sunlight; It is recommended to wear cold proof clothes in winter, which can effectively resist cold and can surf longer. In addition, beach shoes and quick drying beach pants are also necessary.
4. Surfing essential equipment has tail fin
Surfboards can be used together with tail fins for better acceleration and direction control. The tail fins have single, three or five pieces. Generally, the long plate uses a single large tail fin, and the plates stored in other feet usually use three or five pieces.
3、 Benefits of Surfing
1. Restore energy and relieve pressure
In any case, if you want to compare the high-rise buildings and the commercial center, the sea and the beach are absolutely natural places to relieve pressure. Otherwise, why do people choose the beach for vacation? Let yourself walk on the beach barefoot, you can fully relax your mood and body.
2. Massage the body, slim and beautify the body
When the tide is rising and falling, when you are soaking in the sea or surfing, the waves will massage your body. Surfing can eliminate the fat on the abdomen, legs and arms and wave away excess fat, which has the effect of losing weight.
Surfing is the best way to lose weight found abroad. Running 100 meters at full speed on land will consume about 35 kilocalories, while skating 100 meters on the surfboard will only consume 28 kilocalories. At first glance, it seems that surfing is not as effective as running in terms of weight reduction per unit distance. However, you should know that under the high temperature of 32 degrees, you may be breathless if you can't run 1000 meters, while in the cool sea water, you may still feel more than you want when you drive 3000 meters. At this time, not only your muscles are consuming energy, but also your body will decompose more sugar and fat to supplement calories to maintain body temperature.
Precautions and benefits of surfing
1、 Surfing Skills
2、 Precautions for Surfing
3、 How to choose a surfboard
1、 Surfing Skills
1. About Surfboards
When carrying a surfboard, you should pay attention to the turning place. When going out towards the sea, you should hold the surfboard in a straight line. Never put the surfboard in front of your body to prevent the waves from hitting your body.
When you put it on the ground, you should handle it gently. When you put it on the sand in strong wind, you should cover the surfboard with sand or tie a safety rope. Your body should stand at the leading edge of the downwind direction to avoid being injured by your surfboard. The surfboard is washed back to the shore from the open sea. When it is about 30cm away from the water depth, you should immediately get off the board to avoid the surfboard directly hitting the stone.
2. About waves
When the surfing season comes, most people will choose the place where the waves are more beautiful. The best wave shape for surfing is the wave that breaks down in the middle and pushes toward the slopes on both sides. The most dangerous wave is the wave that breaks up in a row. If you encounter such a wave, you'd better go ashore and have a rest.
If you encounter the current pulled out of the open sea during surfing, just follow the current in an inclined direction and grasp the waves. Never throw away the safety rope and choose to swim back. It is better to lie on the wave board to rest and wait for rescue.
3. About self-protection
When the surfboard collides with the waves, do not use your hands to pull the safety rope and surfboard. Those who encounter mad dog waves in the open sea should quickly throw their surfboards back and dive into the water to hide. If you see jellyfish appearing or being bitten by jellyfish, you must go ashore to have a rest.
2、 Precautions for Surfing
1. When carrying a surfboard, you should pay attention to the turning place. When it is placed on the ground, you should handle it gently. When it is placed on the sand, you should cover the surfboard with sand to avoid being blown away by the wind.
2. When going out towards the sea with a surfboard, the angle of holding the surfboard should be straight. Never put the surfboard in front of your body to prevent the waves from hitting your body.
3. When the surfboard is washed back to the shore from the open sea and the water depth is about 30cm, please get off the board immediately to avoid the surfboard directly hitting the stone.
4. When you are a junior surfer, please check your equipment before you go into the water. Check whether the wax block has been hit, the safety rope and the life jacket have been checked. After 20 minutes of warm-up exercise, you can go into the sea to surf.
5. The best wave form of surfing is the wave that breaks down in the middle and pushes toward the slopes on both sides. The most dangerous and worst wave is the wave that breaks up in a row. Please go ashore to have a rest.
6. When surfing, if you encounter the current pulled out of the open sea, just follow the current in an inclined direction and grasp the waves. Never throw away the safety rope and swim back with a swimmer. Please lie on the wave board and wait for rescue.
7. The rules for riding in surfing are that he is the closest to the wave collapse point, and he is the first one to stand up. The surfers beside him should stop surfing. If you don't care about rushing down, if there is an accident, the wave snatcher should bear all the consequences and compensation liability.
3、 How to choose a surfboard
1. Weight. Your weight (for beginners): 60KG: 7.2-8.0 feet, 70KG: 7.8-8.6 feet, 80KG: 8.2-9.2 feet, 90KG: 8.6-10.0 feet. The heavier your weight is, the bigger the board will be, and the bottom waves will be able to move. The heavier your weight is, the more buoyant it will be, the better it will be. Therefore, the thicker the board will be.
2. Surfing environment. There are often medium and large waves that need to be reduced and small waves that need to be increased. However, it depends on what kind of boards you want to play. Different boards have different playing methods. It is hard to say which kind of boards are right.
3. Physical skills. The better the physical strength and skill, the smaller the board can be bought to improve the handling performance, but there are also long board playing methods. The shorter the board, the less buoyancy, the harder it is to slide, and the harder it is to ride. Technical experience is very important. If you want to rush easily and catch the waves easily, you need to increase the number of boards. If you want to practice physical strength, you need shorter boards, and it is also easy to do movements. However, the boards are small and tiring. The long board is suitable for beginners, while the short board is a technical wave board suitable for advanced users.
4. Suitability. Every board has its advantages and disadvantages. It is difficult to judge its real advantages. For example, it will not be used long if it is light, and it will cost a lot of board repair fees. If it is fast, it will be easy to get into the water. If it is good, it will not run fast. If it is stable, it will be difficult to turn. Therefore, no matter how expensive the board is, it is not important to practice physical strength and skills. However, people with good skills buy more suitable boards, which is not your board. Therefore, fitness is important.
5. Security. It is recommended to find something buoyant and tie it to the body when the wave is too big, and it is best to wear a life jacket, and prepare rescue personnel. When you are caught in a big wave, you should protect your head and face with your hands to avoid being hit by the board. The foot rope should be replaced regularly. You should be prepared to break the rope and keep the distance from other surfboards. Especially when the wave is big, it is better to change the soft or round the rudder that is easy to hurt people. Don't be nervous when the foot rope wraps around your feet. Pull the board back to float before you deal with it. When breaking the rope, you should look at your physical strength and swimming skills.